How You Can Help

If you like what I’m saying and want to support my campaign, here are some ways you can help.

  • Vote on August 7, 2012.

Here is a link to the City Clerk’s page where information about polling places can be found.

Note that a photo ID is now required to vote in person.  To vote by absentee ballot, download the form from the Clerk’s page or call 734-794-6140.  (Persons under 60 must have a reason, such as illness or being out of town, to vote absentee; see the application form.)

  • Take a Yard Sign

Yard signs will be available around the first of June.  If you live in the 5th Ward, I’d love to have you display one.  Note that they can only be displayed on private property (including commercial property owned by a company or individuals).

Email if you can take a sign.

  • Donate

I’m running a frugal campaign but it still takes money to send out information about me and the issues.  Here’s how to donate.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s